FabKids x Maya Brenner Social Sweepstakes!
- OFFICIAL RULES: The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the FabKids x Maya Brenner Jewelry Social Sweepstakes. In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Personal Retailing, Inc. d/b/a FabKids, a Delaware Corporation with its principal place of business at 609 Mission Street 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105 and Maya Brenner Jewelry, a California Corporation with its principal place of business at 448 S. Hill Street, #716, Los Angeles, CA 90013.
- Eligibility: The FabKids x Maya Brenner Social Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, Sweepstake agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. For purposes of the Sweepstake, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
- Timing: The entry submission period of the Sweepstakes begins on December 9th, 2016 10:00am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) to December 16th, 2016 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) (“Sweepstake Period”).
- Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstake Period, follow the directions on FabKid’s Blog [blog.fabkids.com]. Entrant must follow FabKids (@fabkids) on Instagram, follow Maya Brenner (@maya_brenner) on Instagram, tag a friend in a comment on the Giveaway photo and comment below with their favorite part about the holidays. No more than one (1) person can enter using the same Instagram handle. One (1) entry (“Entry”) per person. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Entry Errors: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
- Prizes: The following “Prizes” are being awarded in this Sweepstakes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) piece of Maya Brenner jewelry or a Maya Brenner jewelry gift card valued at Two Hundred and Forty Dollars USD and two (2) FabKids Outfit Credits valued at Fifty Nine Dollars and Ninety Cents ($59.90 USD). Total dollar value of Grand Prizes in this Sweepstake is approximately Two Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars and Ninety Cents USD ($299.90 USD). Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If Entrant does not have a Fabkids account, a gift card may still be awarded as a prize. Winner is under no obligation to join the FabKids VIP Membership Program to redeem gift card value and may elect to checkout as a “pay as you go” customer. FabKids (www.FabKids.com) is the leading children’s fashion-subscription ecommerce site and lifestyle brand. Yoobi is a stationary supplies company that puts fun twists on typically school supplies.
8. Selection of Winner: Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner at random from the pool of eEntrants (“Winner”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The Winner will be notified via Instagram by December 19, 2016. Entrants are responsible for insuring that their Instagram account information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected. Sponsors decisions as to the random drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will have forty-eight (48) Forty-Eight Hours hours to respond and claim their Prize. If the Winner is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the forty-eight (48) hour time period, an alternate Winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no Winner by the 30th day after end of Sweepstakes, no further Winners will be chosen. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with Prize award/acceptance. If winners do not have a FabKids account, store credits will be awarded. Winners are under no obligation to join the FabKids ABIP Membership Program and may elect to checkout as a “pay as you go” customer.
9. GENERAL.This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Sweepstakes; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Sweepstakes. You agree to provide affidavits to Sponsor upon request for the purpose of complying with legal and/or broadcaster requirements concerning the use of designs and/or testimonials in advertising.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or eEntrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, or any aspect of Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or termination from the Sweepstakes as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any amount with respect to Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or from the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
10. FACEBOOK DISCLOSURE: You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.
11. Liability: Entrant agrees that Sponsor and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising agencies (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor, and each of their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law of equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.