FabKids x Erin Condren Back to School Giveaway Official Terms and Conditions
- OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the FabKids x Erin Condren Instagram Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
- SPONSOR.The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TechStyle Inc. (“Sponsor”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 800 Apollo Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
- ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the instructions on the FabKids Instagram page located here https://www.instagram.com/fabkids/. To enter the sweepstakes, follow @FabKids and @ErinCondren on Instagram. “Like” the sweepstakes post. Tag two friends. Comment with your best back to school advice. Multiple entries are allowed. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility will be ineligible. Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older may enter and participate in the Sweepstakes.
- The following “Prize” is being awarded to 3 (Three) Grand Prize winners in this Sweepstakes: (Four) FabKids outfits, 1 (One) gift certificate to ErinCondren.com for $150 US Dollars. Estimated value of 4 (Four) FabKids outfits is $150 depending on selections made. Erin Condren to contact winner directly to initiate gift certificate process. FabKids to contact winner directly to initiate outfit order process. Total prize valued at $300 US dollars. All results and decisions of the random drawing are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. All results and decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner
- SWEEPSTAKES. The Entry submission period of the Sweepstakes begins on August 2, 2017 at 8am PST and ends on August 9, 2017 at 11:59pm PST (“Entry Period”). Winner will be notified on the original post on or around August 10, 2017 on FabKids official page located here https://www.instagram.com/fabkids/. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within three (3) business days, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no winner by the 30th day after end of Sweepstakes, no further winners will be chosen.
- GENERAL.This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors, which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Sweepstakes; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you except where prohibited by law.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, or any aspect of winner’s or entrant’s participation in or termination from the Sweepstakes as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or from the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
When you register as an entrant in the Sweepstakes your name, email address and will be collected. Once a Prize Winner is chosen, the Prize Winner’s first and last name will be publicly shared and displayed on FabKids’s Instagram page, FabKids’s website, and/or other promotional materials. The Prize Winner’s name will also be shared with any inquiring parties.
// End of Official Rules //