It can be tough trying to get the perfect family photo for your holiday card. Luckily, FabKids has some tips to make it a little bit more fun and make sure your pictures turn out great!
- Go outside! Instead of going to a studio, hire a photographer to come shoot your photos outside! Try going to a local park or even your backyard to get beautiful scenic photos. Natural light is always better than artificial light and you’ll get a beautiful backdrop!
- Zoom in! Family and friends want to see your beautiful faces in your holiday card! Take some close ups to show off your smiling faces!
- On that note… Smile! The holidays are the best time of the year! Show off those pearly whites and decked out braces.
- Take pictures of moments, not poses! Sure, you can take some posed pictures, but have your photographer capture candid moments too. These pictures are the best way to showcase your family’s personality.
- Dress for the occasion! This usually goes without saying, but dress your best! Put the little ones in FabKids and make sure everyone’s hair is nice and neat.