I know we are familiar with the song that have shared these most famous and inspirational words, “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” Not just for Christmas, but to spread the wonderful feelings throughout all of the winter months and to continue to spread joy and cheer for many more years to come! There are so many fun activities to participate in during the winter months, but here are my top five ideas for fun winter activities for you and your FabKid(s)!
- Warm up around a campfire! I love spending time with my family and one wonderful way to do this during winter time is to sit around a campfire, bundled up to keep warm, and enjoy nice, tasty, ooey-gooey smores!
- Putting together a puzzle is also a fun winter activity that can be done in the comfort and warmth of your home.
- If you are lucky enough to live in an area where it snows during the winter months, building a snowman and/or making a snow angel are fun outside activities to enjoy with your FabKid(s).
- Sit back, relax, and have a movie marathon. Pop some popcorn and pour some kid friendly and healthy beverages, and enjoy your favorite movies of all time.
- Philanthropic activities can also be fun way to teach your FabKid(s) to give back to the community or by doing a good deed for someone else. During the winter months, we celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. These holidays allow us to spend time with those we love. There is no better way to share and show love then to engage in activities of kindness and giving back. You and your FabKid can buy a meal for someone who is hungry or volunteer at a homeless shelter.