Halloween is this weekend and we have a great last-minute DIY for all of you Fab parents! Pumpkin decorating with Tattly! How cool is this — No carving, no mess and it is a great way to make your house Trick or Treat ready in under 10 minutes!
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3 – Here’s What You Will Need!
- Tattly Temporary Tattoos (comes with sponge)
- A Clean Work Space
Here’s What To Do!
- Have a clean work space set up with your pumpkins, cup of water and tattoos
- Pick a tattoo
- Peel the clear part from the tattoo
- Place the tattoo on the pumpkin
- With a wet sponge, hold the tattoo on the pumpkin for about 10-15 seconds
- Peel up the paper
- Voila! You are all set!
Have Fun + Happy Halloween 🙂