It’s National Watermelon Day today and we have a sweet new recipe to share that your FabKids will love! Watermelon pops! They make for the perfect summer delight or even a great afternoon snack option for Back To School time 🙂
Here’s What You Will Need:
-Watermelon (talk about an easy ingredients list!)
Here’s What To Do:
1. Wash your Watermelon (you never know what journey that Watermelon went on before landing in your kitchen)
2. Slice your watermelon into triangular pieces.
3. With a knife, make a slit in the rind in order to put in the popsicle stick.
4. Put in the popsicle stick, and you are all ready to snack on your watermelon pop!
5. To turn them into a refreshing summer snack, simply place the pops in a freezer bag and leave them in the freezer or refrigerator to cool for as little or as long as you would like!