Going back to school is an exciting season for kids, moms and dads alike! And just like that…our schedules can get packed instantaneously: from running errands, packing lunches, meeting with teachers, and more! Are you ready to take on the back-to-school madness?
Make the transition as stress-free and enjoyable as possible with these back-to-school tips. 🙂
1. Ever feel like you’re missing out on important notices from your child’s school? Be sure to check the bottom of your scholar’s backpack for buried notes.
2. Before your little one goes back to the classrooms, be sure to write his or her name on every article of clothing.
3. Everyone loves surprises! Make your Fabkid smile by tucking a note into your little one’s lunch box for a sweet surprise. A little bit of encouragement goes a long way!
4. If you’re unsure of how much food to pack, it doesn’t hurt to always pack a bit more than you’d think they need.
5. Organization helps make any process easier! Keep a list or calendar on the fridge to track lunches and meals for the week. Take your little one to the grocery store to pick up new snacks and treats together!
6. While many kids may dread going back to the classroom, make the first day a fun one! Reward your Fabkid with a new outfit for the first day, and take him or her out on a playdate to get ice cream after to learn more about their first day!
How do you keep the back-to-school transition as smooth as possible? Share with us your tips and tricks in the comments 🙂