This month, we had the honor of interviewing mommy fashion blogger, Aracely and her little fashionista, Madison. Keep reading and learn about Madison’s growing sense of style and how her mother’s blog, Mama Fashion Files, got started.
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog/vlog and what role your little fashionista plays in it.
Mama Fashion Files is a fashion and lifestyle blog. We love to share our personal style and fashion tips and current trends to help inspire your wardrobe.
2. What is your little fashionista’s favorite color?
Madison’s favorite colors are pink and purple.
3. What types of outfits does your little fashionista love to wear to school?
She loves to wear tutus and leggings almost every day!
4. If your little fashionista could only wear one FabKids outfit for the rest of her life, what would it be?
That’s easy; the party animal outfit is one of her faves right now.
5. Who is your little fashionista’s biggest style inspiration?
I think I inspire her as well as Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and every other princess.
6. What is your little fashionista’s favorite accessory to add to her outfits?
Madison likes to look cool so she adds her favorite sunglasses for fun.
7. Does your little fashionista have a fashion tip that she wants to share with other FabKids?
When in doubt wear a tutu and you’ll feel like a princess.
AUTHOR BIO: Aracely is a wife, mom of three and native New Yorker currently residing in the Washington, DC metro area. She is the Founder/Editor of the fashion and lifestyle blog, Mama Fashion Files, where she strives to inspire and highlight your inner stylish qualities through fashion, beauty and more. When she’s not sharing her personal style you can catch her little girl giving her interpretation of a mini fashionista.